Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Unknown Said...

Linkednesday

Ooh, I bet that's itchy... in the pants

Double Dirty Dirty Sheep Fucker! (Thanks to Liberation Tech Support!)

Let your prison pen-pal know how you feel!

Star Wars makes everything better

I never thought my band would have to change its name but here we are...

Everybody needs this... Especially you, skeeternips!

"Oh Shit!" moments can be reversed.

Is this thing a POS? I'm thinking I should get one. (Mdm rental is a scam)

I know someone who had a real encounter/battle with one of these badass MF'rs

Chewbacca... what a wookie!

Which type of internet predator is trying to fuck your kids? (or 1 pound of education is worth two pounds of alarmist activism)

360 txfr now possible! (I put this one here just for me... soon I'll just start posting everything and using link posts as my personal universal bookmark list)

Last minute breaking news from EzMezzo!

And on the disney cruises they use a mickey suit to lure your childern into specially designed "touching rooms"

2 Comments:

Blogger Something dirty said...

shrimpoluminescence

awesome

6:50 PM  
Blogger metallicorphan said...

okay,the retarded kid running/winning the race and the pictures related on chewies site are most proberbly the greatest comedy genius pictures of our time

1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home