Thursday, September 01, 2005

Unknown Said...

Questions I have pndered but been too chicken to ask about...

Do television news field reporters turn into bats or wolves at night?

Do gay men ever think twice about eating chunky peanut butter?

Why do people stay glued to the television news for three days only to watch the same footage over and over confirming what they already know?

Why do famous child abusers always get away with it? (Judy Garland, Michael Jackson, Bing Crosby, etc.)

Does calling yourself differently abled instead of disabled help you get up the stairs?

If people aren't going to do the job right why do they take up a chair?

Why are people who are right always willing to question themselves and people that are wrong always so sure they aren't?

Why part of American culture trains us to ignore every single warning sign and then act surprised and indignant when something bad happens?

How big does your scrote have to be before you can complain about gas prices but still be unwilling to trade in your Ford Monstrosity and get a vehicle that doesn't use 3 gallons of gas and 3500 cubic feet of cargo space to haul you, a gallon of skim milk, two ostrich feathers, a digital camera and an underage trailer skank to the Sand Prairie Preserve out by the airport?

Am I the only one who remembers when gas was 87 cents per gallon under the Clinton administration?

If I wash my hands one more time will I stop thinking about the creepy crawlies on the bathroom door handle?

How loud can you bark and yell before your neighbors think you are scary?

Do my neighbors think I am scary because I bark, yell, and growl?

Why did Doordolt just tell me that Something Dirty said I smell like poopie?

Why did I forget all but one of the really good questions I had thought of last night?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm always right and I never question myself! Where do you get off? Actually, never mind the question...I already have a good idea where you're going to take that one.

5:21 PM  
Blogger Something dirty said...

I don't remember calling you that, but I'm sure it's true. Doordolt wouldn't lie.

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home