Friday, August 26, 2005

EZMezzo Said...

Bad Apples Ruin the Pie

Blog Spam...How I hate thee. After the latest round of comment blog spam, we've decided to turn on word verification on our comments section so that you have to type in a string of letters to verify that you are a human person posting a comment and not just a web bot scouring the net. Sorry for the inconvenience, but blog spam really sucks. This is the only way to curtail it. I'm having flashbacks to kindergarten , when one bad kid ruined recess for everyone.

1 Comments:

Blogger erin elizabeth king said...

ugh, tell me about it. i just started my new blog for a trip abroad, and i got this comment from some guy about how he loved reading my blog and how i should check out his website on dog grooming. i had never seen it before, but yes. it blows. just like that kid who ruined recess.

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home