Friday, August 26, 2005

EZMezzo Said...

Good News Everyone....


Prompted by Metallicorphan's query about the new Futurama Movie(s) coming straight to DVD, I decided to do some looking into the matter. The first place I always look is the Internet Movie Database, and look at what I found...this link for a title called simply enough Futurama Movie. According to IMDB, it is in production and is due out for a 2007 release!!!!

Of course, in production movies have to be taken with a grain of salt, I'm not exactly certain if this is the real deal or not, but it certainly whets my appetite for new Futurama content in the near (but not near enough) future. Now if I could just be but in a cryo-tube and freeze myself for a couple of years...

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

stop getting excited... you'll jinx it

4:49 PM  
Blogger EZMezzo said...

I know...guarded optimism...That's my demeanor right now.

4:53 PM  
Blogger metallicorphan said...

woohooo.....yep cant wait...even if it came out at the cinema,i would have to go and watch it...i owe it that much


i was looking at the voices,although i guess nothing is set yet,who did zapp branigans voice?...was it john dimaggio?

zapps gotta be in it..hes just gotta

2:35 PM  
Blogger EZMezzo said...

I'm guessing Zapp will have to be in this movie. He's the funniest character on the show...they have to go where their bread is buttered...

11:34 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

billy wet voices zapp brannigan, zoidbert, professor, fry, and others

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home