Wednesday, September 24, 2008

EZMezzo Said...

When you wish...


I went to Disneyworld last fall with my family. I enjoyed it so much that I have decided to go back again this fall. Last year it was with little kids in tow (my niece and nephew), but this year it is all grown ups. It should be a lot of fun.

One of the reasons for going back in the fall is for the food and wine festival which is run every fall at Epcot. Foods, wines, and beers from all over the world.

So I officially put the vacation time off in my work calendar, which makes it official, although I paid for the vacation package weeks ago. Just when it is getting cold up here, I will be heading for an extended summer. I can't wait!

Posted by ShoZu

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You know what they say about Disneyworld don't you?

7:11 AM  
Blogger EZMezzo said...

Not sure i do. Why don't you enlighten me?

9:11 AM  
Blogger metallicorphan said...

er, yeah me too...is it 'its a small world after all'??,LOL

Disneyworld...thats the one in Florida,right?,and Disneyland is in California?

the one in Florida is meant to be mega assed massive,not sure if that includes all the swamplands(everglades?)...i have always wanted to goto that one,it has the EPCOT centre as well..i think


hope you have a great time 'mezzo

11:40 AM  
Blogger EZMezzo said...

Yea Disneyworld is in Florida. I think I read somewhere that you could fit Disneyland inside of Disneyworld's parking lot. There are actually 4 main parks at Disneyworld. There is The Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, and Hollywood Disney. Lots to see and do!

11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what are ya gay?

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home