Monday, September 03, 2007

Unknown Said...

Labor Day Trivia Episode I

Shall we branch out? Yes, we shall.
1. Dr. Orpheus' mentor, reached through the gateway in his daughter's closet, is voiced by the man who did what main character voice on Home Movies?
2. Of all the characters voiced by Patrick Warburton this is the only one I know of that is half Swedish.
3. I am an unknown (to you) semi-pervo comedic genious who creates oil paintings of women in bras and titles them "Saint #__." Which of Whackly's favorite Venture Bros. characters do I voice?
4. What is the name of the artist who created this?

5. What is the name of the company that developed the most recent Star Wars Battlefront game?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

#4. Wish it had been me!

1:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

1. Coach Phil McGurk
2. Brock Samson
3. Doc Hammer
4. David Lanham (dlanham.com)
5. Radical recently released a star wars battlefront title for the PSP.

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home