Monday, August 27, 2007

Unknown Said...

Never fails to be hilarious.



I've done similar experiments (on a smaller scale) on my own on several occasions. I completely cooked Frankles' brother Ryan on a number of occasions including once, when he was on me about how my birthday meant that I was like this and that. I took out his birthday astrology book and began to read the description for Dec. 14th under the auspices that I was reading the entry for my birthday. After he nodded his way through the whole thing he began to explain to me how it detailed every bit of my personality, including things I didn't know about myself. He was frustrated and annoyed when I told him and so I agreed to read him my birthday's ACTUAL description and see how accurate it was. My birthday is in April. The second one I read was in September. Sadly (and for those of you who know him you'll understand how, seeing as he thinks he's a genius but is actually kinda dim and deficient in common sense, he could fall for it) the continued for an hour or more. Myself: constantly claiming I would knock off my attempts to make him look foolish and claiming I would, this next time, read the actually description that corresponded to the person we were discussing. Him: never waivering from the belief that the book was shining a light of infinite discovery on the personality of each person and never really catching on that, no matter how many times I said I would stop tricking him, I wasn't going to stop. LOLZ!!!! Good memories. Anyhow, from Sylvia Brown to palmistry, from tea laves to taroh... It's ALL BULLSHIT. B U L L S H I T ! If you don't think it is then I think you are stupid. Ask me about it. I will tell you. Don't expect me to back away saying "Oh no! I didn't mean YOU!" If you say to me "I didn't like that post about astrology and psychics. I've had experiences that prove that psychics are real." My response will be something along the lines of "That's a stupid thing to believe. I thought you were smarter than that." If an exchange such as that would offend you then you'd be better off not bringing it up.

5 Comments:

Blogger shorty said...

I would have to have an "experience" for me to truly believe. Of course I don't disbelieve either. Actually I don't really care one way or another :) It would be cool if it was real. Of course there are fakes out there in every realm of life. Those that seek profit from others naive-ness. (Sorry don't know the noun form of naive). It's unfortunate - not the naive-ness but the profit seekers.

10:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i think, as the video clearly demonstrates, even if you have an "experience" it doesn't really mean anything. if you don't desbelieve you should. i'm not saying there is not god or anything like that. that's not for me to say. what i am saying is that anyone claiming to represent anything extra sensory or spiritual is full of shit. i won't even bother challenging anyone to prove me wrong. those challenges have been issued as long as people have made psychic claims and NONE of them have ever been satisfied.

10:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought physics were real.

12:36 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i'm too tired to find the typo. if i said physics i meant psychics and if i didn't say physics... screw you stu

7:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pahahahahahaha! dude, that is so funny. the arguments me and the brother would get into about that shit. i think he's moved onto other b.s. now. but hahaha, that is an awesome experiment. loved it.

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home