Thursday, April 12, 2007

EZMezzo Said...

Where's Whackly????


Anyone else notice that since Whackly moved from Central Minnesota that he has been incognito? He's totally fallen off the face of the earth, with the exception of a small "whattup?" IM here or there he has been enveloped into a black hole of nothingness.

He assures me that he is working lots...and has no time for anything else. If Columbus hadn't proved that the earth wasn't flat I would have been thinking Whackly has fallen off the edge into oblivion. Come back Whackly, my Xbox gaming sessions have become non existent, and Mental Fiber needs your daily quips about life as we know it.

7 Comments:

Blogger shorty said...

Thanks EZMezzo. I was wondering the same thing. I think...I hope, once he's settled in more he'll get back into the swing of things. I've never done it but moving out of state has to be just crazy. Right????

6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"he has been enveloped into a black hole of nothingness." I'm pretty sure that's called "Ohio" but I'm in MN... What does that mean??? This gnome gotta get roaming.

9:58 PM  
Blogger metallicorphan said...

wouldnt suprise me if he had fallen into Oblivion....man,thats the game that keeps on giving!!


oh,and does whackly look like waldo/wally?

2:35 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I most certainly do not look like Waldo. Also, I just found a Java script that, coupled with a workaround, allows me to use google's advanced functions in Opera. Docs and Spreadsheets and all that stuff. Soon I will have said goodbye to IE and Firefox forever and ever.

5:49 PM  
Blogger metallicorphan said...

Opera?...the same thats on the Wii?




(the wii's final internet channel version can now be updated for free until june then it will cost 500points)

3:54 AM  
Blogger Something dirty said...

good times. Thanks for updating us all on the important shit, like your choice of web browser, you nerd. lol

9:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he totally looks like Waldo!

Actually, we used to call him by a different name, but he'd probably be offended if I mentioned it here, which only begs the question of why I'm not doing that very thing. hmmmm... must be going soft in my old age.

2:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home