Sunday, March 04, 2007

Unknown Said...

I wasn't that drunk... but I was drunk enough to eat Taco Bell

OK!

Some of these I get. Some of them I don't. I'll have EZMezzo explain them to me later. What's important is that many of them seem to be an incredibly enjoyable combination of corporate speak and technobabble. The retro encabulator represented a paradigm shift in the manufacture of Milford trinions!

Have an iPod Shuffle but don't want to use iTunes (you know, cause it dumbs down the quality of all your music, detects everything audio on the computer even if you don't want it to, it's rather system hoggish, it's not very configureable, plus DRM sucks doodles)? Well here's a solution I found last night that works very well!

Office parties: don't let someone else mix your drinks. Don't drink them anyway when you realize you shouldn't have let someone else mix your drink. When Matt rolls in the field BET ON IT! He's gonna do it again! Damn the odds! Nobody wants to blow on anybody's dice. The Kentucky Waterfall is still goin' strong in some places. New boots rub in weird places and need to be broken in.

I would like to thank Something Dirty for permanently ending my spelling confusion each and every time I went to spell the word "weird."

4 Comments:

Blogger metallicorphan said...

isnt taco bell the one that had all the rats running around its floors?

we dont have taco bell here,but i saw it on the news

10:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

well that was a seriously messed up taco bell/kfc in NYC, I think.

11:45 PM  
Blogger metallicorphan said...

yeah i think it was NYC actually...it was pretty funny

7:57 AM  
Blogger Something dirty said...

bleah to fast food rats! Congratulations on the iPod. Now you are cool.

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home