Monday, March 26, 2007

Unknown Said...

When I said:

when I said I'd miss you, that was true.
when I said I'd email and send you pictures, that was a lie.
at that point I was extending an olive branch but that was before I was completely convinced that on the other end of the olive branch was a stifled soul ripe with passive agression, self-absorbtion, nihilistic rejection of objectivity, and prone to fits of mislead dadaism.
I don't say that to be insulting. that's just what I took from our conversation. I tried a mea culpa with an adequate explanation but no explanation was going to be good enough until you could get me to say what you wanted to hear. I should have realized right away, from your accusatory tone, that you were entering the conversation with the attitude that you were the ONLY VICTIM. Every apology I got from you was dismissive and spat out without remorse or explanation. Each one was stuffed full of sardonic verve as it was spat out only to avoid a halt in the discussion; and laid on the table, like a slimy wriggling salamander with a yellow arrow on his back whose only purpose was to point to where you wanted the conversation to go. i would have been offended if I thought you'd known you had an agenda. I got the impression, however, that you were completely unaware of your own subjectivity. As if your point of view actually makes sense in the mental world you live in and our conversation wasn't an attempt to manipulate me into making you feel better. As if our conversation was actually an ernest attempt, by you, to make sense of the world. I'm not sure which, if proven true, would make me more sad. Gladly, I don't have to be concerned with it any longer.

All respect.
KMB

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

having re-read this just now I realize I come off as more angry than I really am. my apologies. I am trying to convey what I felt was going on. It's not an attack. I suppose it could be viewed as rather insulting. Again, not my intent. I make no claims that anything said in the post was concrete truth. Only an exaggerated account of my pwn perceptions.

9:35 AM  
Blogger metallicorphan said...

i've missed something again,haven't i?

2:52 AM  
Blogger shorty said...

Hm. Probably very few understand this but it's a good read. Learned a couple new words. Glad to see you doing well Wackly. PS how's the new home?

10:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

but you said you'd always love me!!!

1:34 AM  
Blogger Something dirty said...

stu, i still love you.

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, that's some consulation.

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home