Tuesday, December 12, 2006

EZMezzo Said...

Console Neglect...

Sort of like spousal neglect? Don't think so...but isn't it great how the 360 Voice "Blog" makes you feel guilty for not gaming?

Whackly's Weekly Recap - 12/11/2006

Do you know what time of the week it is? Time to talk about what happened these last seven days: This is going to be the most exciting one ever! Ready?... ok not really... Whackly stood me up seven days in a row... it hurts... right where my heart should be.


Given, Whackly has pretty much forgotten his Xbox 360, there is something wrong with an inanimate object making you feel guilty for not using it.

But, as wrong as it is...the 360 blog has a point. Whackly, where are you? You get a Wii, and now the 360 is like dog sheisse? I'm calling YOU OUT!!!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i haven't played either one. i've been in bed by 8:30 nearly every day for 3 weeks. swbf II tonight?

1:32 PM  
Blogger metallicorphan said...

i havent touched my 360 for a few days either

wait until i finish zelda then i will be back on it

3:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As Whackly's wife I will admit with him playing less I do get to see him more, but he has been really sick and sleeping almost as much as our 3 year old. So I would rather be a widow to the video games than have to deal with a sick family.

1:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

traitor! you traitor! a widow to video games? you don't see me? in order for me to play video games I have to be in the freaking living room! You're done. You better sleep with one eye open.

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home