Wednesday, September 13, 2006

EZMezzo Said...

Lego Star Wars 2, and Intercooling

I've been busy lately, and have been neglecting the blog...as Whackly told me last night, that it's been about a month since my last post. Well, here's what's happened in my realm.

My Xbox 360 which was sent to TX for repair came back, worked for a couple of weeks, and then just like that, the three red lights of death on the front once again. I called Microsoft AGAIN, and sent my broken xbox back to TX. Yesterday they sent me a new 360 not refurbished...so I'm back in the game again!

But it got me to thinking. During my troubles with the 360, I have been on every forum on xbox.com, and it seems that heat issues have been destroying perfectly good 360s...and my newest game Madden 07 seems to run fairly hot...(is it a coincidence I was playing Madden 07 when my first box stopped working for the second time?). Time for peace of mind. I think I'm going to go pick up an Intercooler fan attachment harness just in case. I don't want to go through the broken xbox cycle again. Plus, Whackly has one, and his 360 has been running perfectly since he got it...so it must work!

So in my bliss of my new 360, I bought Lego Star Wars 2 last night to play online with Whackly. It was both of our understandings that there would be online coop play ...but alas, there was NONE to be found! I didn't even open the package. It is going back to the store. I like Star Wars as much as anyone, but I doubt I would get my money's worth without the online experience. Lucas Arts, you disappoint me...I hope your Next Gen Star Wars game will not disappoint...because right now I am.

2 Comments:

Blogger metallicorphan said...

yeah,only content download is gonna be available for this game,which is gonna be all the characters from the first game,so you can play them in this games levels(i guess)

i wasnt really expecting online play,or didnt really think about it

but i have just done the battle of hoth and escaped from echo base on empire in the game,and i am having a ball...but keep getting stuck throughout

funny as fuck as well


P.S good luck with your new 360...mine finally got picked up yesterday...should have it back in about 10 days

1:46 AM  
Blogger EZMezzo said...

Hopefully they replace it on the first try. They tried to refurbish my old one the first time, and it died only a few weeks later.

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home