Thursday, September 07, 2006

Unknown Said...

Dr. Tichenor, you magnificent BASTARD!

Is this mouthwash or did the magical mint fairy blow a load in my mouth?

I know your beautiful bottle says that the concentrated mouthwash must be mixed with water in a 5:1 ratio before use, but do you really think that's enough? Shouldn't it be more like 12:1? 47:1?

Your mouthwash (properly diluted, I should add) was so strong it triggered my gag reflex and I ended up swallowing about 10 milliliters of it to avoid choking. Now I haven't had anything to eat or drink today except some advil and a sugar free bottle of Bawls so I can't blame the mouthwash for my stomach ache. However, if that crap liquifies my innards like the bite of giant spider or I end up eating my crap cause it smells like mint chip gellato I am SO suing!!!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe your stomach ache was from just having some advil and some sugar free bawls. maybe you should take some food with that stomach-lining-eating advil. it can upset your tum-tum. and here's to hoping you haven't eaten your poo!

8:16 PM  
Blogger Something dirty said...

so, what happened with the mintiness?I need an update

7:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i dropped a deuce that did smell of mint.. fortunately it also still smelled like shit and i wasn't tempted to eat it...

10:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

serious, your poo was minty? maybe we could market that mouth wash in a different way...like for my brother-in-law steve, who can clear out a freekin machine garage with one fart. sounds like a plan to me. seriously something mighta died up in there. maybe we could market it is a enema...ok, maybe i am going a lil far on this one.

12:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh man.. that would burn like hell. i thought "figging" was bad. i can't imagine the pain from pumping that stuff up your ass. as far as steve is conerned... maybe he should start getting a little more fiber into his diet.

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home