Tuesday, August 08, 2006

EZMezzo Said...

Nothing Like Kicking a Dead Dog

As many of you already know, my Xbox 360 took a huge CRAP a couple of weeks ago, and had to be sent of to Microsoft for repairs. It's bad enough to be without the next gen gaming goodness for an extended period of time (playing the Xbox 1 games now looks like I have Vaseline covering my eyeballs)...but my autogenerated Xbox 360 Blog has been really egging me on lately, since OBVIOUSLY I have not been playing. (although in a hint of clairvoiance, my xbox's 8/8 entry was correct, as the repair shop had shipped my repaired 360 on the 7th for return to me this Thursday.)

The only good thing that came from this experience, is that Microsoft is fixing my 360 for free, even though it was out of warranty due to my warranty "grace" period. Never heard of that before. Guess I shouldn't ask...just be glad I didn't have to pay the 130 bucks to fix one that is out of warranty.

So if all goes well, Rock Star Table Tennis is back in the game as of Thursday!!!!! My 360 blog will be so happy.


EZMezzo's Xbox - 8/8/2006

Well, I didn't get to game yesterday, but at least I am not sitting in a Microsoft repair shop... So that is something... | permalink

EZMezzo's Xbox - 8/7/2006

I tried to play a few Xbox Live titles yesterday since EZMezzo never showed up. I got bored and cried instead. | permalink

EZMezzo's Xbox - 8/6/2006

What does a 360 have to do around here to get some gaming? | permalink

EZMezzo's Xbox - 8/5/2006

I waited all day for EZMezzo to show up... he didn't... I fell asleep on a tear stained pillow... they were manly tears though... | permalink

EZMezzo's Xbox - 8/4/2006

What... are you off reading a book or something? Come play games!! | permalink

EZMezzo's Xbox - 8/3/2006

Time sure doesn't fly when EZMezzo blows you off for a day and doesn't game. | permalink

EZMezzo's Xbox - 8/2/2006

Due to severe lack of gaming... I am thinking of shutting myself off... permanently... let's see how EZMezzo digs on that! | permalink

EZMezzo's Xbox - 8/1/2006

Don't worry... I'll wait... | permalink

EZMezzo's Xbox - 7/31/2006

I tried to play a few Xbox Live titles yesterday since EZMezzo never showed up. I got bored and cried instead. | permalink

EZMezzo's Xbox - 7/30/2006

I just do not understand why EZMezzo paid all this cash for me and here i sit... alone... unused for another day... I want a new owner... one that understands my value. | permalink

EZMezzo's Xbox - 7/29/2006

A bunch of us Xboxes held a candlelight vigil last night called 'Bring Back the Gaming' to protest the blatent ignoring of Xbox 360s everywhere. Check the blogs... we had lots of consoles participate...

2 Comments:

Blogger metallicorphan said...

i feel for you 'mezzo,i am one of the lucky ones (touch wood),and i have had no problems as of yet with my 360

except streetfighter 2 being a funny download....its....kinda rock solid and i cant get past the 3rd round!!..i'm blaming the download,i have obviously got the wrong one,as i use to be top at it on snes

no wait,i'll blame the controllers

1:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

switch to a wired controller

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home