Friday, August 11, 2006

EZMezzo Said...

Smell the Sweet Fragrance of Gaming

I'm Back!!!!!!

The 360 came back from Microsoft's repair center yesterday...and just like that I am back in the game. Too bad Whackly had to get ready for company this weekend, and couldn't join in some Xbox Live Gaming Goodness. But I got my fill of Table Tennis, and Golf, oh how I've missed it.



EZMezzo's Xbox - 8/11/2006

EZMezzo held the Xbox button on his controller down for a few seconds and our adventure began! A gamer score of 1865 is lighting the way. He played PAC-MAN, Rockstar Table Tennis, Tiger Woods PGA TOUR06, as well as stared off into space... thinking about the one that got away. | permalink

2 Comments:

Blogger metallicorphan said...

welcome back mezzo

1:41 PM  
Blogger Something dirty said...

Oh my god, that is so exciting. Good for you.

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home