Monday, July 17, 2006

Unknown Said...

OMG TARGET! O... M... G...!!!!!!!!!!!


So I'm flipping through the latest back to school mailing from Target looking for deals on... I dunno... whatever. I'm seeing backpacks, socks, toys... the basic crap I don't care about. I was half paying attention and set the flyer down. I was talking with mezzo on the phone when I noticed the page the flyer was open to. Above is the advertisement from that page. I mean Julio Iglesias Christ you'd think somebody would have stopped that from getting printed. LOL... That is just fucking wrong. OMG HAHAHAHA!

9 Comments:

Blogger shorty said...

LOL - so sick, yet so hilarious!!! I hope they don't save a copy for her when she's older. Oh yeah, she'll need counseling.

11:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're never too young to learn to give head. And Mom approves! Who are you to judge?!

12:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

holy oppenheimer! wrong! I mean.... MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

7:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have a gift, i say embrace it.

5:52 PM  
Blogger Something dirty said...

hahahahahahaha. damn. I wouldn't have thought of it in the yucky way if you hadn't pointed it out. Naughty.

8:39 PM  
Blogger Something dirty said...

stu: "who are you to judge?!"

hilarious

8:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

holy perverts!

10:03 AM  
Blogger shorty said...

I agree with Whackly. Perverts!!!

I think I need counseling now.

um...yeah....you have a stipper pole? Alrighty then. Scary thing about that, you might actually own one.

2:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

anyway.. no matter how you slice it she's got a vein guider and looks like a "dragger"...

smile like a donut!

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home