Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Unknown Said...

Calling All Discs

I know I have both given and loaned many of you DVDs and CDs. If I have given them to you please keep them forever with my complements. If I have loaned them to you give them back.

I have lost track of who has what. I'm not picking on any specific person so don't think for a moment that I'm talking to JUST YOU. I'm talking to all of you to whome I might have loaned a disc. It's frustrating to have to order Comedians of Comedy AGAIN from Netflix because somebody has my copy and I DON'T KNOW WHO!!!


Stacey! You are far away! A list will suffice from you. I'll send you postage for the ones I want back. Yeah. I'm serious. LOL

toodles!!!!!!!!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well i thought maybe i would see you on friday but since you and marcia both ignored my email inviting you here i guess i will have to bring them to you. i will be coming to st cloud monday or wednesday. but, be warned, i will probably be with the parents as i am bilking them for clothes for my birthday. hahahaha! actually they offered. but if you want a list, here it is...
firefly...8 disks
corpse bride
eddie izzard unspeakable
howl's moving castle
40 yr old virgin
40 yr old virgin outtakes +
robot chicken disks 1 & 2
the aristocrats
richard simmons sweatin to the oldies 3!
oh, nevermind that one's mine. but that is all i have. i heav never even heard of comedians of comedy but when you get it back can i borrow it? hahaha. later gater

11:00 PM  
Blogger EZMezzo said...

You should just create a KyleFlix program, and have a website, and a rental queue....all for the price of .... wait a second...do you loan out of state? LOL

9:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Doordolt, who said it was their fault? They're still my discs and me wantey.

Mezzo, just sign up for Netflix already!

Stacey, thanks for the list.

Who the hell did I loan Comedians of Comedy to?

9:27 AM  
Blogger shorty said...

For once, I feel absolutely no guilt here. I don't have a list, have never borrowed a DVD from you. I can't remember the last time I actually sat down and watched...anything. Oh well. Thanks for the one thing today I don't feel guilty about. I appreciate that. And yes, I realize that wasn't your goal today. It makes it all that much better.

Toodles?!!! Are you ill?

10:04 PM  
Blogger Something dirty said...

Jumper, I have one of your DVDs! Shit. Ok, I'll get that to you soon.

KB: Can you think of anything I might have of yours? I can only think of stuff you've burned for me.

11:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i did not such thing. how day you accuse me of something so illegal

9:27 AM  
Blogger Something dirty said...

I mean... I don't know. Forget I said anything.

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home