Monday, February 06, 2006

EZMezzo Said...

Puppy Bowl II During Superbowl XL


The time is Sunday Night...the Superbowl has just ended, and I am flipping through channels to see what else was on...flip to The Animal Planet...and I see the funniest thing I think I've seen in a while...and It made me think of Whackly and his love for cuteoverload.com. The Puppy Bowl II was being shown, which featured a bunch of little scamps running around floor that was painted to look like a football field. It was kind of funny, and sickening at the same time. Some of the little tykes were just sitting there scratching their ear...while a couple of the others seemed to be deep in the guise of "puppy love". Anyway, Whackly, this post is for you, and your love of "cute".

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

the kitten halftime show really sealed the deal, i hear

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home