Thursday, February 02, 2006

Unknown Said...

Is that Col. Angus darting in and out of the cotton...


I don't like to hype a future post too much because it puts too much pressure on me to post something that's actually good. However, I'm confindent that, although it may be vaportext for a while, I really have something good brewing. I have a draft saved but am currently doing developement in Word on the Cunnilingus post. Just to keep you interested and entertained in the meantime here's a preview/primer.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

BTW... just in case anyone was wondering.. even though you weren't... an "oscillating smelt and felch" is the same thing as a "rusty trombone" (which is only slightly different from the "rusty tuba") only the "oscillating smelt and felch" requires the person commiting the act to be able to breath fire... it's a quality thing... you can probably see it done in Holland

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home