Wednesday, January 04, 2006

EZMezzo Said...

It's BACK It's BACK!!!


One of the biggest downers of the Fall TV Lineup was the fact that NBC's Scrubs wasn't anywhere to be found in the program lineup. The show had been given a TBD date of a premier (which sometimes can mean death in the TV world)...but alas, it came back with its first two shows of the new year last night!

For those who watch the show, this year should be a little bit different, in that JD is no longer in his residency, and Elliot went to work at a new hospital (but was promptly let go by the second show, thus priming her return to her usual role.) All I know is, I'm glad it came back, and wasn't axed like so many of the other good shows that I've loved in the past...Fox, I'm looking in your general direction!!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Something dirty said...

I was expecting effusions regarding the Futurama story, but I suppose you dudes knew about that weeks ago.

5:48 PM  
Blogger Something dirty said...

And what about Arrested Development? Huh? huh? Where is the justice? Nobody watches that show but me, right?

7:35 PM  
Blogger EZMezzo said...

For some reason I never was able to get into the habit of watching Arrested Development on Fox...even though when I did watch it I found it funny. Maybe it's because I missed it a few weeks in a row, and then I couldn't catch up with the story...

9:45 AM  
Blogger Something dirty said...

That's what happened to me during the first season. Then i got hooked during the second. See, why do they got to move shit around?

2:21 PM  
Blogger Something dirty said...

you guys should check out the dvds. This week's episode was so awesome, too.

2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love scrubs. anytime someone can call a girl barbie when it is not her name is a great putdown that i get off on everytime. had i thought of it i would have called all the bimbos in my school barbie. i just love it so much

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home