Friday, December 23, 2005

EZMezzo Said...

Technology is Wonderful Sometimes...





The running joke with my family is that I'm always "plugged in"...describing my love of technology. Sometimes, it is frivolous, but sometimes it really does help out matters. Yesterday, I got a call from my Brother asking me to check around for a Christmas Gift for my Parents. I ended up at Target, and found 3 varieties of outdoor fireplace that they were wanting to get them. So I ended up taking pictures with my phone and emailing them to them so they could decide which one they wanted me to purchase...This will make an interesting story to tell them on Christmas Morning!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

the one on top

1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, I'd go along with Kyle here. The top one is definitely the most pretty...and perfect for my dark satanic rituals.

1:40 PM  
Blogger scecina said...

should have got a good sized chiminea, at a mexican import place, theyre bad ass

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home