Friday, December 30, 2005

Unknown Said...

I used to like ColdPlay

In fact, I have purchsed each of Coldplay's CDs. The copy of this disk that I bought didn't have any of this copy protection shit on it, that I know of. If it did it sure wasn't hard to bypass. I own an aweful lot of CDs but the first thing I do with them is rip them to high bit rate audio files and put the cd away in a soft case. I use my computer (actually my xbox 360) to listen to all my music. If I can't make a digital copy for my own use (seems to me there was a law affirming my rights in that regard) I have no use for the music. I've yet to meet a copy protected disk I couldn't defeat. I don't feel bad about saying so since I paid for a copy of the disk. However, I will be selling my Coldplay CDs to the Electric Fetus. I might even delete the MP3 files since I don't plan to listen to the band anymore. Actually, it makes my point better if I keep them. So... fuck you Coldplay. Fuck you and your kids named Apple. Right in the God Damned ear, whiney bunch of child-abuse surviving limey pussies that you are

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You liked ColdPlay? sucker.

10:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

like that means anything coming from someone who boycotts everything... sometimes you make mr. magoo look progressive LOL

1:21 AM  
Blogger scecina said...

i used to not like coldplay, because of that damn first single they had, the one were the dude is walking on the beach, you know, but then one night i was really blown out and listened to that clocks songs like 100 times in a row, been a fan ever since, but then i steal my music like every good pirate should, ive said to much...

3:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

you don't even know when you are being sarcastic anymore, stu

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home