Thursday, December 01, 2005

EZMezzo Said...

Bombs Away...


Driving my car to lunch today, I came to a conclusion...my black shiny car has a tendency to be a bird poop magnet in a major way. Not exactly sure why, but it's almost as if they "know" what they're doing in a premeditated EVIL way. Almost as if my car is like some crazy form of bird Ex-Lax...a bird does a fly by, sees me driving below, and all of the sudden....OHHH GAWD!!!!! Bombs AWAY....ppppbbbbttt...flight 100 now boarding for Hershey, PA.

I must say though, this particular bird today was pretty coordinated to hit a moving target, that takes skill. All of these thoughts to ponder, in the meantime, I'll be at the car wash :(

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

nice picture... LOL

3:55 PM  
Blogger Something dirty said...

that's adorable. But you know, if it's warm enough to take your car through the car wash, and not come out trapped in an icy hell, well, that's pretty decent weather to me.

1:48 PM  
Blogger EZMezzo said...

It was warm enough up until last week. Though our winters down here are much milder than the ones you guys have up north. Below 30 degrees seems cold to me!

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home