Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Unknown Said...

Trivuesday

Relevance or irrelevance: what difference does it make?

1. What two cartoon characters fought over "Lickety Splits?"

2. What was a "Lickety Split?"

3. What villain attorney served as plaintiff counsel opposite Harvey in Bannan vs. Quest?

4. What does Frylock rock you like?

5. Did you see my pathetic guest strip on Suppository?

6. If you answered "no" to #5, why not? If you answered "yes" to #5, did you like it?

7. Should Aoasus put his motorcycle away for the winter?

8. Who put the "bomp" in the "bo..... Oh God why?

9. Who or what is the 7th Hoxrux? Snape? Potter? Pettigrew? Sirius (alive and trapped in an alternate universe)?
10. Why do my fingernails start growing really fast when it gets cold out?

5 Comments:

Blogger Something dirty said...

1. don't care
2. same
3. same
4. can't remember
5. yes
6. it was ok
7. don't care
8. Jesus
9. I don't think it's a person. But if it is, I think it's Neville or something dumb like that.When I read the book, I think I had some idea, but I don't remember anymore.
10. it's an illusion, because you are dead. everyone knows that a corpse's nails appear to continue growing after death.

1:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

corpse fingernails do not continue to grow after death. the skin only recedes.

2:19 PM  
Blogger Something dirty said...

'appears' is the operative word.
100%! A+ for me! I am awesome!

3:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

what were you going to say but chickened out on saying?

9:09 AM  
Blogger Something dirty said...

yeah, that must be it.

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home