Monday, August 08, 2005

Unknown Said...

It tolls for thee, bitches.

Why can't anyone have any damned sense?
Why the hell can't anyone leave me alone?
Telemarketing sucks
Why isn't hypocrisy considered hypocritical in the context of politics?
Why do some people wear their insecurity like a fucking t-shirt?
Does anyone have strength or integrity anymore?
Do you?
Is that answer the truth or just what you want to believe about yourself?
Why does my kid like Blue's Clues?
What happened to the teletubbies?
Why did it matter if the genderless, genital-less, androgynous, anthropomorphized alien Grimmace rip off was gay?
Why is Blue's Clues teaching my kid to play three card monte?
Why does aspirin make me have to take a shit?
Why do my parents only call when I don't have time to talk?
Would I ever have time if they didn't interrupt me?
Did I move 300 miles away so we could "talk often?"
Does your kid climbing on the back of the couch and hitting you in the back count as a backrub?
If he uses his feet does it still count?
Is it worth it to try out Modern Combat when it's already confirmed that battlefield 2 will be out on the xbox 360?
This is Steve's last Blue's Clues. This is the one where Joe comes to stay and Steve leaves. Joe is a lot taller than Steve. Steve left to pursue a music career. I wonder what happened with that. Oh yeah... poor bastard.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

funny you would respond to that one.... LOL

2:04 PM  
Blogger metallicorphan said...

is battlefield 2 coming out for xbox360 as well?????

2:08 PM  
Blogger EZMezzo said...

the 360 I can't wait. I wish Battlefront 2 was coming out on it, but as long as it's compatible, i guess i can't complain.

Hey, Whackly, your kid tried to call me a million times this morning on your cell phone. It was funny...

2:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

don't confuse battlefield and battlefront

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home