Saturday, July 23, 2005

Unknown Said...

Welcome Ass Pills!


Way to go Stu! Not just a link but an accurate description! Unfortunately not much sticks but I keep throwing shit anyway. If you get tired of reading my bitchy rants try clicking on this to give yourself a break from reality with Infertile Vertical. I have invited Stu to be a contributor but he, thus far, has not accepted. I suppose he is busy with his own gig. If you are someone who likes the pictures with captions on the Suppository home page you will immediatly recognize where the idea for Infertile Vertical was stolen from. In more news: It's Saturday and I don't have to work. That NEVER happens. So someone called in (having a baby) and so now I have been invited to go in and help out for some nice OT. I am conflicted about this. I have already done my time in the dungeon this week but I also have an insatiable need for money. I'm tied up until noon so I have until then to figure it out. I really should have built that robot doppleganger. What a poor introduction for Suppository fans. Let me finish up with an example of what sort of thing can usually be found here. I hate [insert someone who sucks here] with all of my withered soul. Fuck [sucky someone], fuck them right in the ear. [Insert obtuse hyperbole] and [add bizare metaphoric euphamism of a sexual nature] and then [insert satisfying method of death].

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you ever know that you're my hero?


And everything I wish I could be???

9:58 AM  
Blogger EZMezzo said...

Good News Everybody! It's a pressure pill, and it's a suppository!

12:09 PM  
Blogger EZMezzo said...

Just saw that part of the movie on TV. Friggin hilarious....

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home