Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Unknown Said...

Customer's still suck.

I don't know how stupid you have to be to live in Contra Costa County California but apparently it's pretty damned stupdid. For every dumb person in Contra Costa County there seem to be 2 more in India at dell tech support, 2 at best buy, and teenage nephews all of whome cannot seem to be able to give competant pc support.


To all my customers. Damn you. Damn you all to hell. Every single one of you calls in and automatically assumes the problem is ours and then when (99.999 times out of 100) it isn't you don't believe me. Then you call Dell. They fuck it up 'cause that's what they do. You call me back and it's the same problem as before and the only difference between this call and the last one is that on the 2nd call I hate you. I hate you! No internet for you! Not because you are stupid (don't get me wrong... you are) but because you are a pompous, egotistical, overly dramatic, victim playing, snotty dick weed. I hate you becaue if you had just shut up long enough to listen to me the first time your problem would already be fixed and you wouldn't be acting like an ass towards me on your 2nd call. I hope you die in a fire.

1 Comments:

Blogger Something dirty said...

I am pro burning stuff.

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home