Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Unknown Said...

Daylight, I Miss You

With the recent time change here the sun is now setting so early that if I don't get an early start on the day I'm lucky if it still light when I'm done.  Soon, in the depths of winter I will both start and end my work day in the dark.  So I've been trying to get started a little earlier so I an enjoy the magic hour lighting for photography purposes rather than work during that time.  Today I came home for lunch and to change socks (had a hole in the left one) and my damned cat has been so warm, snuggly, and happy to see me that I've been home an hour longer than I intended.  Cats are evil.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea, they taste just like chicken also, evil chicken...

12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home