Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Unknown Said...

Mezzo cut an album?

On Friday somebody here will enter the realistic halfway point for average life expectancy.  If the last half were the best half it probably wouldn't be so bad.  Having worked your way out of diapers it's time to consider that you're actually on your way back into them.  Not to mention the drooling and the being fed with a rubber coated spoon.  Might as well get started now by pulling up your pants and watching the 6PM news.

Also... WTF
Blogged with the Flock Browser

2 Comments:

Blogger EZMezzo said...

Hmmm....half my life expectancy...well, not much I can do about that!

I can't believe someone is using my name as a recording artist! I should sue!!!

9:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

right!? the bastards!

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home