Tuesday, October 21, 2008

EZMezzo Said...

Am I Rain Man?



Judge Wapner's on...gotta watch Wapner. OK, so maybe I'm not Rain Man, but my prowess on Lumines Live makes me feel sort of Rain Man-ish. Last night I sat down to play a little Lumines, and I decided to play the Tokyo club Mix mode. Mind you I wasn't thinking about anything, just sort of playing the game like I always do. When I finished the game, I curiously checked the weekly leaderboard, and lo and behold, where do I stand? # 1 on the top of the weekly leaderboard!

Whackly and I have always joked that I have a talent for that game on par with Rain Man...imagine if I actually played to be "good" at that game...I could be the next King of Kong...but on Lumines! Well, I don't think that is going to happen...

I'm sure my first place on the leaderboard will be surpassed this week, in fact as of this writing it probably has been already. But it is nice to know that for one small moment I was on top of the Lumines Mountain looking down at all others!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow. Your 15 minutes of fame sucked!

12:23 PM  
Blogger EZMezzo said...

Yea, you are just insanely jealous that you aren't a savant like me at that game!

12:24 PM  
Blogger metallicorphan said...

LOL,congrats 'mezzo...now hit yerself on the head countless times and make a loud irritating sound,that will make Tom Cruise blush

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home