Monday, January 23, 2006

EZMezzo Said...

The New Phonebooks are Here!!!


"The new phonebooks are here, the new phonebooks are here!!!!"

"I've never seen anyone get so excited about a phonebook"

"Navin R. Johnson...there it is...in print...now I AM somebody!!! Things are going to start happening for me....RIGHT NOW!"


Anyone who's seen The Jerk, remembers this scene where Navin first gets his new phonebook...now, replace phonebook with Xbox 360, and Navin R. Johnson with me...and now you know how my Saturday was this weekend. Yes, that is right, my Xbox 360 which was suppose to come on Monday arrived EARLY! Project Gotham Racing 3 has been fun playing with Whackly online, and is so realistic that it "velocitizes" me when I get into my real car to drive somewhere. (Whackly laughs at my terminology...but I swear it's a true to life drivers education term.)

In anycase...between a trip to the symphony...a Birthday Dinner for my Mom...a foot of snow outside...a performance of my Cousin's new work for choir, quintet, and organ...and my Niece's performance as a stiltwalker in a Circus of Dreams Show, I was able to squeeze a few hours of gaming goodness in with my new toy. Talk about an exhausting weekend...I need to take a nap!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home