Monday, October 03, 2005

Unknown Said...

I WON... maybe... YEE-AH BOY-EE!!!!!!!!!!

I entered 61 points into the 11:10 A.M. drawing yesterday at www.every10minutes.com. The winner of the 11:10 A.M. drawing on 10.2.2005 was from Saint Cloud, Minnesota! That's me! Maybe! It is possible that some other schlep from this jerkwater berg won and this is all one big honking cock tease for me. I sure as hell hope not. I WANT MY XBOX 360!!!!!!!!! According to the site, however, my official recommendation may not arrive until up to 72 hours after the drawing. It's past 5P.M. in Young America, MN where the contest is being conducted. I doubt they have anyone there working overtime past 5 to notify a bunch of nerds they won a game console from Mountain Dew/Yahoo/Microsoft. FUCK!!!!!!!!!! I MUST KNOW!!!! My enormous boner over the possibility of winning an XBOX 360 has caused critical bloodflow to be directed away from my brain and I fear that if I don't find out, for sure, soon I may not be able to enjoy it if I do win. I never win anything. I have the worst luck on Earth. I have a sign on my back that says "He looks stupid, try and screw him!" and if I really were stupid I probably would never notice. Since I'm not, though, I find myself constantly fighting some institution or another about the God Damned money they owe me, owe my doctor, cheated me out of, overcharged me, etc. This one instance will make up for it all if I could just:
a) WIN!!!!!
b) Find out before the lack of Oxygen being delivered to my brain results in permanent brain damage.
c) Take a shit on a PS3.

12 Comments:

Blogger Something dirty said...

I am very excited for you either way, impending stroke or awesome video game thing.

9:23 PM  
Blogger EZMezzo said...

I'm jealous. Wish I could win something... I never win either!!!!!!

11:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I still have no confirmation of whether or not I won. Each moment that passes I believe more that it was some other snag gagger that won.

7:57 AM  
Blogger EZMezzo said...

Did you hear from Mt. Dew Yet?

4:52 PM  
Blogger scecina said...

party is at your house whackly

1:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I still haven't heard. I still don't know for sure if I won. ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!

3:23 AM  
Blogger EZMezzo said...

don't feel bad. I've entered 2 points...Nuthin'

10:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I didn't win. It's been 73 hours, 11 minutes. The rules state that winners will recieve notification withing 72 hours of the drawing. If I had won I would have heard something by now, says the rules. I have heard nothing. Therefore I must not have won. That seems like a crock of bullshit since I doubt anyone else from St. Cloud had as many points in that drawing as I did. Oh well.

11:23 AM  
Blogger EZMezzo said...

back to the old drawing board. What are the chances that someone else from st. cloud that WASN'T you would win that exact drawing?

1:58 PM  
Blogger EZMezzo said...

time to send mt. dew some unpeeled maize in a can.

2:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think the chances were pretty slim... but I never fucking win... so I should have known.

11:34 PM  
Blogger scecina said...

well now i can put off that plan to dumpster dive and spend 60 bucks on mountain dew to get my 360, bye the way, i think the whole damn thing is a scam, outright scam

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home