Friday, October 07, 2005

Unknown Said...

Engrish Defamed.

I had thought, since as far back as I can remember and possibly for all time and memorium, that engrish is, and always has been, the funniest fucking thing on Earth. I realized, today, that engrish is only funny under certain circumstances. The following is one circumstance in which engrish is not funny:

"I wasn't professing it as a literal, wiener. I was sent this cutsy and had to resend it as a doof. Though it also falls to a questionable content, as Jay and I were joking over, the wording to the rebuttal I thought amusing enough to share. So relax, you stinky hippy!"

Why isn't this funny? It was sent to me by an aquaintance whose primary language is English; American English.

1 Comments:

Blogger Something dirty said...

And he really talks like that.

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home