Wednesday, October 12, 2005

EZMezzo Said...

Blueprints? We Don't Need No Stinkin' Blueprints


Remember that big hole in the ground that I posted about a few months ago in my back yard? Well, the hole has been filled with some brand spanking new townhouses that are soon to be inhabited...but looking out back today I noticed something strange. This particular unit has no way to get out to the deck. Normally, there would be sliding glass doors where the windows are. Maybe the owners will have to do a "Dukes of Hazzard" and hop out of the window to use their deck ala the General Lee. I just hope they get a discount when they close on it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't it around the corner? On the right there? I hope? Right?

5:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It wouldn't be a sliding door. Who would want a regular deadbolt 6 panel door out to the deck?

6:06 PM  
Blogger EZMezzo said...

No , this is a middle unit. There are two units to the left and two to the right of this one. I'm afraid these people are going to be SOL when they move in.

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home