Thursday, July 14, 2005

Unknown Said...

Where's Mark Furhman when you need him?

Round two of pressure from Democrats to act concerning Karl Christian Rove's alleged revelation of the identity of a C.I.A. operative came in the same day as the end of round one. Pressed for more than just idiotic recollections of office shenanigans Bush had this to say on the subject: "I want to see some actual irrefuteable proof that he's guilty before I fire him for what I already know he did!" After and agitated aide whispered in his ear he continued "He says I shouldn't say that but I don't care. You can't silence me. I'm the President of the United States of America and if I want to see some proof before I act I don't think I should be afraid to say so."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Subtle satire. Brilliant exposition. Where are the fart jokes? Oh, never mind.

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home