Thursday, July 14, 2005

Unknown Said...

Who Farted?

A one time grocery store, in the process of demolishion to make room for a new hi-rise housing development in New York City, collapsed prompting the following inevitable response.

"I stepped out of my building and I heard a loud boom," said Racquel Gayle, who said she was about half a block from the site. "Everything rocked. I thought it was a terrorist bomb; people were running everywhere."

According to the Associated Press 5 victims and one rescuer were injured and there were no known fatalities. Reached for comment an Al-Queda spokesman quipped "I used to go to that store at 4 A.M. to buy Strawberry YO-J and Funyuns. We bought the supplies for our yearly barbeque at that store. The capitalist infidels that build on that land should be cursed and speedily meet their firey judgement!" He later added "Hey, you know sal? I used to hang out with his brother Mario. I got my first blow job from their little sister. Remember that IROQ-Z that Sal bought with his the money he got from his grandma's estate? Man, did we tear it up back then!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home