Thursday, July 14, 2005

Unknown Said...

The Tigris, the Euphraites and the Infertile Vertical

Doordolt once noted that a Google Image search for "Kelly Ripa" returned some interesting results. I had forgotten but I found out today it's still true. In fact when I did it today the 5th return was a picture of a man's ass. Now the "One of these things is not like the other." aspect of Doordolt's discovery is funny enough however today when I let EzMezzo in on the laugh he mentioned that the picutre of the man's ass was named "crackless." You can't really tell from the thumbnail on the search returns that there is anything amiss. Once Mezzo brought the name of the photo to my attention I decided to check it out. I found a picutre of a man's ass with no butt crack. No butt crack. Barely a dimple with a distended sphincter hanging off the bottom. I wanted to share this picture with everyone so you could also feel that synergy of nausea and levity that I love so dearly. It's like a nectarine with a butthole. It's like what a camel toe would be after foot binding.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ewww some more. I'm not opening that link. You already broke my eyes once today.

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home