Friday, July 29, 2005

EZMezzo Said...

Gotta Keep Things Interesting Right?



Sometimes, during the monotony of the 9 to 5, you have to do the little things to amuse yourself right? (Especially when you are trying to debug your own code). Sometimes I think I'm such a Futurama Dork...oh well, no use fighting it. I gotta be me!!!! though I won't be yelling and screaming at the top of my lungs on television like some chemically imbalanced Celebrities who shall remain nameless! (Good thing he knows Psychiatry).

Speaking of Futurama...I am anxiously awaiting Fox to announce the go ahead for the Straight to DVD Full Length Movies. I about fell out of my chair when I read Billy West's quotes about the very real possiblity of Futurama coming to the little big screen. One can only hope. In the meantime, I'll have to amuse myself with my own little Futurama-ish Musings...

4 Comments:

Blogger metallicorphan said...

i know what you mean EZmezzo,i think that futurama was just getting to its best when they cancelled it,and Zapp Brannigen is one of the greatest cartoon creations....the amazon women in the mood episode,cemented that for me...i hope he makes an appearence in the feature length.
i'm scared that it is all gonna be some internet scam,even if it was billy west's site that said it.....why are fox sitting on this fantastic infomation.
will we have long to wait?has it been made yet?is it one film or three?


C'MON FOX...ANNOUNCE SOMETHING

12:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

dimaggio (bender) confirmed it. he also stated that both groening and cohen confirmed it as well.

1:33 PM  
Blogger EZMezzo said...

Supposedly it is suppose to be a series of three films. I am just soooooo excited i can barely contain myself!

I had Snu snu...

The spirit is willing, but the flesh is spongy and bruised! LOL

1:47 PM  
Blogger scecina said...

Bender is my father, and I love him.

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home