Saturday, August 18, 2007

Unknown Said...

Something Dirty That Way Went

Has anyone heard from Somethingdirty? She has not been online in any way in weeks and I've misplaced her phone numbers. I think I had them stored on my sim card and not on my phone. I had to switch sim cards when I moved to OH and since then I've just been finding her in my call history when I want to call her. Now I can't find her in there and I haven't seen a blog post, an email, an instant message, or anything else to make be believe she's alive and well. I got a cryptic text message on my work cell phone around a week ago that could have been from here. Less than cryptic even. I've forgotten what it said but I remember thinking it made no sense to me at all. That text message could have been from here but I don't know.

Anyhow, somebody out there knows if she's ok or not.  I don't have any reason to think she's not except that I haven't heard from her or seen anything from her in so long.  So, even if you're someone I don't really talk to anymore who thinks I'm a big fat douche bag, please tell me she's allright if you know she's allright.

3 Comments:

Blogger shorty said...

Glad you got a hold of her.

10:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is she alright? jumpers says glad you got a hold of her, but i see no evidence of getting hold of anyone or knowing anything about her.
what the hell? is she ok? keep us informed.

7:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

she is alive. i spoke with her on the phone and our conversation was cut short... she then sent me a text message saying that her phone had died... from... the... phone that died... ... ???

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home