Friday, December 29, 2006

Unknown Said...

Arch Duke Ferdinand

A prediction. If the United States of America fucks up Iraq, Iran and Sudan the trifecta is that someday the history books will remember this man as a martyr and the starting point of every work which seeks to chronicle World War III.

My wife can verify that Mezzo and I both have totally "called it" again and again as the beginning of the United States' march up through Poland and towards Moscow started a few years back.

Now, since I want future generations to believe I was the awesomest, most best, freaky dude to ever "rock out withi his cock out!" I want credit for my overwhelming track record at calling a lot of stuff and then conveniently only remember the ones that were right.

Nostradamus can chow my taint.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, come on, how tough was it to see Iraq, beyond being petty revenge by Dubya, was an attempt to set up a military base in the Middle East close enough to start their invasion of Iran, and other nations that our leaders currently aren't lips resting on ballz (aka Saudi Arabia.)

2:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

DVDA? DVD-Audio?

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home