Monday, October 24, 2005

EZMezzo Said...

Random Thoughts For the Day

  • The World Series...I should be happy for the hometown White Sox...but I am not. In fact I hope they fold like cheap suit. Sometimes it's hard being a Cubs Fan.
  • Why does Sony seem to want to kill every attempt at allowing home-made applications on their PSP? If they are afraid of people not buying their stuff, it works the opposite way...cause I will not buy anything new for the fear of it forcing a firmware upgrade.
  • Why are the NBA Players complaining about the new dress code instated by the league? Business Casual...ask any normal person if they would put up with business casual for a job that pays you millions of dollars for PLAYING a game...I think I know the answer...
  • How spoiled are we in the America? In some countries people are worried about having loaves of bread on the shelf running out. Me? I am concerned that the Xbox 360 will be sold out on the launch day. Talk about trying to put things into perspective.
  • The Donald makes 25,000 dollars for every minute of speech that he gives. What wisdom can he impart in a minute to people that is possibly worth 25,000 dollars?
  • We can send men to the moon. Why can anyone invent a wireless phone that doens't drop calls every ten minutes?
  • Golf is the great equalizer. One minute you are on top of the world when you hit a good shot...only to be humbled the next minute by the very same game. Worse yet, how cruel is it to play the best round right before the snow flies, and then have to wait 5 months to play again? The golf gods have no sense of humor.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

There are no gold gods. If there are just kill me.

1:26 PM  
Blogger Something dirty said...

This post has a sort of Andy Rooney-ish vibe. Maybe I just think that cuz I watched 60 Minutes last night.

1:35 PM  
Blogger EZMezzo said...

There are indeed golf gods. They love to spite me and every amateur golfer on the face of the planet. They even get Tiger once in a while....but a GREAT while..

2:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i also watched 60 minutes last night. is it just me or was andy rooney a little pissed about being cut from the program for time? i thought it was funny that somebody complained about him but called him stossel the whole time.

i guess i'm a golf agnostic. no... i'm a golf athiest... there is no golf god... next you will try to tell me about intelligent course design

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home